Wednesday, August 24, 2011

September Reading List!

So I've made a million lists this month, all of which I haven't done nor started. Therefore, I am making a reading list for the month of September which I plan on actually doing. Here's what I got so far:

1. Confessions of a Shopaholic
I have had this book on my TBR shelf for many years. My mother thought it was such an appropriate book  for her daughter, me, considering I have been a true shopaholic for.. many years. You should see my bank statements.


2. The Darkest Hour
This is the first book in Maya Bank's KGI novels. I already read the second one because I couldn't find the first one at the time I was craving a Maya Banks novel. This I HAVE to read... soon.
3. Retribution
I am sooooo excited to be reading this book. Sherrilyn Kenyon never seems to fail me.


4. Invincible
I could not put down the first book in this series. It was so good. I can't wait to hold this in my hands. I will devour this like a cupcake with sprinkles. Nick is so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment