Thursday, July 1, 2010

Excited for Friday!

Tomorrow the weekend starts and although I'd be most likely standing in line for the Twilight Saga: Eclipse, I find myself not excited in the least for this movie. I think it comes down to the fact I have been quite obsessed with this series for a few years now. Ever since I read the books and before it became this huge phenomenon. Now, I just see Twilight everywhere and although I am still a huge fan of this series I find myself being bored with the whole ordeal.
What I am excited for is The Last Airbender. My brother and I one summer spent every day in front of the television watching Nickelodean's cartoon verson. Now to have this amazing cartoon being turned into a movie makes me estatic. I can't imagine how amazing all the special effects will be. It's a shame I live in this small town with a theater which is pretty much the highlight of every teenager's Friday night. There won't be a  3-D version of this movie here which I guess is ok. Just a little under 30 hours until I'm sitting in a chair, eating a tub full of buttered popcorn, and watching Aang kick some ass. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment