Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Runaways....

Its been nearly a week since the last time I wrote something on here. Most of my inspiration for writing has been put into short stories. Actually, I haven't even been reading which is a shame since I just started re-reading Lucy Monroe's Satisfaction Guaranteed. An amazing book if I do say so myself.

It's about 11am and here's the list of remaining things I need to do:

1. Go to Blockbusters and pick up The Runaways.
2. Finish up paper
3. Read at least a few chapters
4. Wash a load of towels.

As you can see, nothing worth blogging about.. let alone reading about. Hope you all are having an amazing Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, errands. Isn't it awful when we have to add reading to our To-Do List? I've been slacking in the reading department, too. Somehow, it just keeps getting cut...

    Hope you got all your stuff done and took time to relax, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprisingly I got everything done that day EXCEPT the reading. This weekend I did manage to fit in a few pages though. :)

    ReplyDelete