Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fantasy Boy Draft 2010

Here it is! Our fantasy draft picks for this year. You may be wondering what exactly a "fantasy draft pick" is, right? Well, it's a lot like when men play Fantasy Football. We gather around picking men we want to well... you know, do the dirty with. What gal hasn't watched the movie Troy and thought about ripping Brad Pitt's armor off of him. That man is fine! Or what about Colin Farell or for you Twi-hards Taylor Lautner or Robert Pattinson? The choices are endless and therefore my friend Che'Lyssa, who I might add also has a blog and is an amazing writer so check her blog out, have made a promise to eachother that we have bragging rights on these men.

Note to Che'Lyssa: You may have gotten Ryan Reynolds but I ended up with Nathan Scott (James Lafferty), Zac Efron, and Channing Tatum.


3 comments:

  1. Hey, if no one wants Tom Welling, I'll certainlly recruit him to MY list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH HA! Well, I gots me some Paul Walker AND his look alike :) Thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, now why didn't I think of Tom Welling? Mr. Smallville sure is a stud muffin. ;) Oh, and his eyes and smile are to die for!

    Che'Lyssa, I'm ready for next year's draft pick.

    ReplyDelete